Cyclones Care signage
Fundamental building signage utilizing the central "Cyclones Care" messaging campaign is being coordinated through building supervisors, Facilities Planning and Management, ISU Dining and the Department of Residence. Please contact your building supervisor directly to avoid duplication.
Many signage items also are available in printer-friendly versions that can be downloaded and printed in offices on letter-size plain paper. Please replace temporary signage or add needed signage with these materials -- do not develop your own. Custom signage is available through Printing Services, but must be approved before production.
Editable PDFs that can be customized for your spaces are listed separately. Signage will be added to these lists as they are developed and approved.
- Entrance only
- Exit only
- Keep right
- Keep right (Cy version)
- Required face coverings
- Sanitize surfaces before and after each use (for shared spaces)
- Universal healthy behaviors (Wear a face covering; Distance 6 feet apart; Wash your hands often; Stay Home if you are ill)
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after use (for shared spaces)
- Wear a face covering; Distance 6 feet apart
- Wear a face covering; Stay in designated spaces
- Edit phone number: Face coverings are required; Contact our office to make arrangements if you are unable to wear one
- Edit phone number: Open by appointment only
- Edit limit number: Room occupancy
Do not use regular tape to hang signs. Only masking tape or painter's tape should be used in order to avoid damage to walls and surfaces.