University administration has asked departments to order COVID-19 supplies through Central Stores. Supplies are in stock for same-day order fulfillment and delivery (or next day if ordered late afternoon).
These items have been evaluated and approved by Environmental Health and Safety for infection control:
- Face coverings (cloth masks, disposable masks, clear masks, face shields and neck gaiters)
- Disinfectants (multisurface sprays and wipes)
- Sanitizers (hand gel/foam, wipes)
N95s and respirators -- limited to health care, emergency response and personnel with occupational exposure risks -- require approval. Contact Richard McColley, EH&S occupational health and safety manager, for assistance.
How to order
- Select items in Central Stores catalog
- Check out using your department worktag
- Include department detail number (DD11790) for COVID-19 expense tracking
P-Card and cyBuy orders
Central Stores orders are preferred for COVID-19 supplies. Items ordered through cyBuy or by using a P-Card may not meet minimum health and safety requirements for campus use.