Career Services offers a network of programs and services for undergraduate and graduate students, alumni, and employers.
- Career exploration
- Career days, job fairs
- Resume services
- On-campus interviewing and listings for full-time positions and internships
- Post a job in CySpace Career Center
- Online career networking and job searching (membership benefit)
- Career sessions on resume, finding a job, marketing yourself
- Job postings, career services through your college
- Resume critiquing
- Position listings
- Resume viewing
- On-campus interviews
- Internship opportunities
- Participation in career days and job fairs.
List of current employment opportunities for faculty and professional and scientific, merit and contract staff.
The Student Job Board classifies student job opportunities by category:
- On campus
- Off campus
- Federal work study
- Undergraduate research assistant program
- America Reads/America Counts
- On-campus employers (AccessPlus)
- Off-campus employers (job posting form)